Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Yarn from Artfibers coming soon!

My boyfriend has been in Mountain View for almost a week now.
Yesterday he went by train to San Francisco to buy me some yarn at Artfibers.
I gave him a list of yarns to buy that I had spotted on the web-page.
unfortunately the web-page is not "up-to-date", so they didn't have the same colors and yarns. My boyfriend have picked out something, but I don't know what.
It will be a surprise!

I also wanted him to buy me some Kool-Aid for dyeing yarn.
He went to a lot of places before he found it.
Again, he did not see all the colors I had asked for, but he did buy what he found.
It will be fun to see!

1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM , Blogger soapy said...

geez~! He's a keeper! My Dh wouldn't go into a lys and buy me yarn, hehe has in WalMart! Keep him and don't let him go! ;o)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home