Friday, June 24, 2005

Yes - a finished project!















For a long time now I have had nothing to show for.
But now I have finely finished my HelloKitty-Bag for the knit-along.

The color in this picture is not at all right.
It is pink, not red.

It's a nice size on this bag, and I think I will use it now during the summer. That is...I haven't seen much of summer. The temperature is now 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit), and it's cloudy. But that is probably better then extreme heat that a lot of other places are facing right now.

I have some projects in progress, but with very little progress.
Right now I am having a hard time not starting on a new project with all that lovely Artfibers-yarn. I am touching it every day and thinking about what to make out of it.

2 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Blogger MissLucy said...

Kjempefin veske!

 
At 5:20 AM , Blogger soapy said...

It's adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home