Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The color is green!

My favorite color is green, and right now this is the color of all my ongoing projects! This close-up picture is the Perl-side of my Rowan Summer Tweed-project. This is my first experience with this yarn. The bad thing about it is the smell....and that is why it's been going kind of slow. I really like the color and I hope it will be a nice cardigan once it's finished. The pattern is a combination of 2-3 patterns I have and something I am making up myself.


I have almost finished the back. The most boring part. And then I am only missing left and right front and two arms....oh no....will I ever be able to finish this?

The other 'green' project is the earlier described baby-jacket. I made a swatch in the original yarn, but started knitting with a different yarn. (I really don't know what I was thinking) And of course it didn't look nice so I have started all over again with the right yarn.

A long way to go still...



The last picture is not showing a project, just a swatch of my Artfibers Gypsy-yarn. I just had to try knitting it.
It is very soft and nice to knit!

2 Comments:

At 9:46 AM , Blogger yuvee said...

Hi there, I just found your blog today ;)
I love green too!! I don't know why, but I love how different shades of green could give different effect. Your green is so sweet and refreshing!

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger MissLucy said...

That's a lovely green colour! I laughed when I read about your combination of three patterns, because I do that a lot too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home