Friday, March 24, 2006

Socks and bag!

Yep....I have been a bad blogger again.
I have been feeling bad and have had high fever some days.
And my kids have been ill as well...that is how the story goes on....

When it comes to knitting I finished my lace socks for a long time ago.
I have used them and washed them once - and I love them!
Warm and pretty at the same time.

I also ended up knitting a bag that I felted - a very fast project, but I still need some handles on it. I don't know what du use. And I am not overexcited about the result.

6 Comments:

At 10:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kjempelekre sokker!!!! :o)

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Kathleen said...

Your new socks look great.
Maybe once you find the right handle you will fall in love with your bag!

 
At 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great socks! Hope you all are feeling well soon.

 
At 9:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lekre sokker! :)

Innom for å ønske god helg!

 
At 5:38 AM , Blogger Pennie said...

cute socks. You have a nice blog and I enjoyed reading.

 
At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei, lenge siden sist, hvordan går det på strikkefronten? *følger spent med*

Håper du har hatt en fin påske :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home