Saturday, July 23, 2005

A finished jacket and a new secret project!

Okay....so I have not been blogging much lately. I am sorry, but it is summertime and I have had my hands full!
At least we have made some progress with the house. Now the second floor is finished and we are now sleeping very well in new very nice looking bedrooms :-)
I am happy - and now we have so much more space!















I have done a little bit of knitting now and then. Finaly the jacket is done!

It was a lot of work. And I don't think I wood do this pattern again. I have used the right yarn and had the right gauge, but the arm's are much too long! But other than that, it looks very nice!

And now I have started a new project. From the picture you can tell it is a sweater. But more than that I can't tell ;-)

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Så flott jakke. Det ser ut til å være litt av ett tålmodighetsarbeid. Er spent på hva det nye prosjektet ditt er :-)

 
At 1:01 AM , Blogger Strikkelise said...

Nydelig jakke.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home