Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cable Cast-On and some progress!


In Rowan #34 they have instructions on different cast-on-methods. I did the lace cast-on for the River, and now I have done the cable cast-on for the Kyoto-scarf. I don't understand why I haven't used these methods before. They are very useful.

I have been struggling with finding the right pattern for the Kyoto. I did a search on Google and found the 'My so called scarf'. I think this pattern works out well for this yarn.



I have done some progress on the River to:


For a long time I have had a project in a bag in my office. It is going to be a crocheted hat for myself. And since we suddenly have very cold weather in Trondheim, I will be needing this.

1 Comments:

At 9:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your scarf looks great so far. I love that color. I've got that on my to-do list.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home