Friday, October 28, 2005

More yarn!

This is Rowan Kid Classic. It is the first time I am holding this yarn in my hands. And I was very surprised. I had now idea that this yarn was so beautiful, and I really wish that I had more of it than these two skeins. I was planning on knitting the wrist-warmers in #38.

I also received more Jeager Shetland Aran. I still have the 10 skeins of dark green, and I ordered this color to match it. I have an idea, but I don't know if it will work out. So I will do som swatcing and testing with it! Bouth colors are great and they are perfect together.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM , Blogger Kathleen said...

Hi there,
I have just found your blog on the Rowanette blog ring.
What lovely colour combinations both the Jaeger Shetland and the Kid Classic are! They look great together.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home