Friday, October 21, 2005

One project finished and one started all over again!

I have finished the Crocheted hat. It is rather funny-looking. Since I look rather awful these days, I didn't feel like posing in it.


And then it is the Asymmetrical....it is not an easy project. My gauge seamed to be right, but I realized that the sweater was going to be way too small. So then I ended up with this big ball of yarn. It is 4 skeins and 200 grams!


I have also finely found a nice pattern for the Rowan Cork-yarn. It is 'Family of sweaters' from Lion Brands free patterns. The yarn is not the same gauge as in the pattern, so I have to adjust.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I really like your blog and also this beautifull sweater!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home