Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Gypsy-shrug!




This was a fast project!

But I don't know....it looks a little bit odd...my boyfriend had a strange look in his face, when I showed it to him! I am thinking of making more of a bolero, cause I still have some more yarn!

Yes, I have received some more yarn. It is from Jannette's rare yarns . She ship fast :-)

I wish I could say the same thing about Rowan... I am still waiting for my #38 Mag.

The Jaeger Shetland feels very nice with 20% alpaca and 80% wool. They come in 100 gram. So 10 skeins will be like 20 skeins! That is a lot of yarn for 55$ with free shipping.

The two skeins in salmon color is the new Soft tweed. A very soft yarn! I just had to try it out!

That is all for today. I will go back to my knitting!

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Blogger soapy said...

I think we have a love for the same types of yarns!! WOOHOO!! Your shrug came out wonderful! Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home