Saturday, August 06, 2005

Some progress - one new project!

The days have been passing by very quickly lately.
There are a lot of changes going on in my family - I have just started working again and my other half are about to start in a new job. We are very excited, but it is also kind of frustrating. A lot of changes in a short time can be a little too much, from time to time.

So that is why my blogging is a little bit slow these days. But here are some updates :-)















My secret (,but kind of boring) project is moving along steady. Knitting in the round with now changes for a very long time is kind of boring, so I have to do some other projects, too.















So I have been working on my rather slow Summer-tweed-project. I have finished the back, and are now working on the left front of the jacket. The smell of this yarn....

And these two projects wasn't enough for me, so I just started a very fast project ;-)















Finely, I figured out of what I could make out of my Artfibers yarn Gypsy.
Yes, it is a very long arm. Or what I believe they call a 'shrug'.
I am very surprised how long-lasting this yarn is. I have just started on my second skein.
That means I won't be able to use all of my three skeins. There might be one left.
The colors are great and very much my kind of color.

And then I came to think of some yarn I have bought for some while ago.
It is some Ebay-yarn from Peru - Baby alpaca (10 skeins). And some Crystal Palace yarn - Nubbles (3) and Iceland (3):















I don't have a plan for these yet...I will get back on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home