Friday, November 11, 2005

It's my birthday and I have a new shrug finished!

Today is my birthday and I am 32 years old. Even if it is my birthday I don't think it is okay that my 16 moths old son is starting to party at 3 pm. And I am not feeling so good, so I don't know if I am up to any eating-out-and-movie-night.

I have not been bloging the last few days, but I have done some knitting.
The shrug I finished for I while ago have been ripped almost to the start and I have made a new one. I like this a lot better. The color on the first picture is not right, but the second one is showing the right color.

The really fun thing about this project was that I did not estimate how much yarn I would need. When it was finished I had a little less than 5,5 meters left.

9 Comments:

At 1:14 PM , Blogger CamillaS said...

Gratulerer med dagen! :D

Det var virkelig en fin bolero! Kjempefint mønster og garn! Jeg har selv håndvesken full av melert mohairgarn som skal bli bolero, kanskje jeg lar meg inspirere litt. :)

 
At 2:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the best occasion for me to leave you a comment for the first time.
happy birthday !

Your shrug is lovely, and your blog is really nice to read.

 
At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kjempeflott bolero, gratulerer med dagen!

 
At 4:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Så flott bolero.
Gratulerer med dagen. Håper du har hatt ein fin dag.
Ha ellers ei fin helg. :)

 
At 10:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I found your blog about a week ago, because you are on the knitters review forum. I'm from The Netherlands and like to congratulate you with your birthday! And with you beautifull shrug! Like to make it too, but with a 11 weeks old baby and a boy from almost 3 is real knitting (and thinking about stitches) almost impossible...... Bye, Puk

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger CamillaS said...

Jeg får ikke den boleroen ut av hodet!!!! Jeg skulle blitt kjempeglad over å få vite hvor du har funnet mønsteret! Eller er det egen design? Og hvilket garn er det? Idénas nye mohair kanskje? :D

 
At 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kjempeflott bolero, jeg føler meg heller ikke helt komfortabel med den lille OSW, he he... Gratulerer med dagen :o))

 
At 2:25 PM , Blogger Knittacia said...

Garnet er kjøpt hos Artfibers i San Fransisco og er 100% børstet silke.

Har strikket med 7 mm pinne.

Mønsteret er egenkomponert, men ikke komplisert.

Hullmønsteret er
Omg 1 (rettsiden): *2 sammen, 2 kast, 2 vridd sammen*,og gjenta fra * til * ut omgangen. Jeg strikker de 2-3 første og siste maskene rett.

Omg 2 (vrangsiden): vrangstrikk. kast nr 2 strikkes vridd.

Omg 3: *2 vridd sammen, 2 sammen, 2 kast*, gjenta fra * til * ut omgangen.

Omg 4: som omg 2

Disse fire omgangene gjentas.

 
At 5:10 PM , Blogger CamillaS said...

Takk skal du ha! Skal ha det i bakhodet (begynner å bli fullt der nå ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home