Monday, November 21, 2005

Opal socks for my son!

I have not been bloging, but I have been knitting a little bit. Some days I have not been feeling very well, and have had to lay down. But I have knitted socks in Opal-yarn for my son. It is cold outside and he really need them, so I stayed up late last night to finish them for today.

Now I have so many things I would like to knit, but I just don't knit fast enough.
It would have been nice to have some Superman knitting-speed!

I have now started to knit the Advent calendar from Simply knitting. But I should have started this earlier. It need to be finished by December 1!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home