Thursday, May 18, 2006

Finished Flowery Bag - at last...

We had a very nice weather yesterday when celebrating May 17. My daughter was very excited about the day, but it just did not live up to her expectations. After about 15 minutes watching the parade and with her brothers balloon disappearing up in the air, she was very sad and wanted to go home. She was much more happy staying at home eating chocolate cake and beading with some new beads I bought on May 16.

And she was very happy when her grandmother and grandfather came for a visit, so that she was able to show off her pink dress. But she was also impressed with grandma's 'bunad'.


When the kids went to bed I returned to the Flowery bag. Now I had to get to the sewing. So I struggled and got the sewing-machine on the table and started sewing the lining section. The machine belongs to my mother-in-law, and is a n old Husquerna, but it is working just fine. But it is very heavy.
At noon today I finely finished it. I am very happy with it, but it was defiantly a lot more work then I thought it would be. I guess, adding the zippers made it a lot harder, but then the content of the bag will be much safer from falling out.

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Sidsel said...

Å den veska var bare kjempelekker,du er jammen flink :)

 
At 8:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Så fin veske med masse personlighet, og den er verdt all innsatsen du har gjort.

 
At 10:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nydelig jente :) God helg!

 
At 4:00 AM , Blogger lovemyfamily said...

Den veska ble kjempefin !

Nydelig jente ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home