Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Outside of bag is finished!

This is a lot of work!
I have blocked and done a whole lot of sewing. The flowers....puh....the 66 beads....and I did not think my beads was right so I went shopping for some larger and came home with the Same size, so beads will not be any larger!
No I need to do the inside of the bag - that really scares me, 'cause I have never done this part before. And I am doing a change in the pattern and are adding zippers instead of fasteners.
That will not be tomorrow! May 17 is the Norwegian National day - a day to celebrate.

2 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei! Flott blogg du har! Nydelige arbeider! Den jakka du strikker ser rålekker ut. Du er kjempeflink:-) Klem Grete

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger Lena said...

veska var knallfin!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home