Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Regia bamboo for Jaywalker

I did some more online shopping , and this time it was 2 skeins Regia bamboo.And then I had to start knitting the socks all knitting blogers have made - Jaywalker!
But I only have alumnium needles in size 2.5 mm, and my fingers are aching. So I have ordered some bamboo dpn.
I have done some progress on the Froth scarf as well. It is an easy pattern, not calling for a whole lot of concentration. And that is good right now when my head tends to start spinning!
It is now 53 cm in length, and that means I have 37 cm left before I can start on the edging.
Some more books arrived, too. And the books are all very nice, but now I have even more things I would like to make....and I do not need more projects!

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a NEW ZEALAND blogger. I was surfing the blog world, when your blog popped up, so I thought I would say hello. My mother used to do a lot of knitting and I used to have to sit there hands-outstretched, while she wound up the wool.

 
At 3:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a really cool and inspiring blog! I have added you as a link at my page.
Kind regards, Nina of www.zigzagandpurl.com

 
At 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, det garnet så lekkert ut, nydelige farger.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home