Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Kleenex-time and a happy birthday girl!


On Saturday (March 3) my daughter had her 4th birthday. I managed to finish the Piggle. And it fits her just perfect. Unfortunately we have had a lot of fever this week. First her little brother - he also had an ear infection - and then me on Saturday and my princess on Sunday. So we had to cancel the party that we had planned for Sunday. Today it's Tuesday and the three of us are still haven's a fever. And we are using a lot of Kleenex.....


On Mars 1 I received a Secret Pal gift. Some patterns for sewing doll clothes, fabric, Kool-Aid, Gedifra-yarn and some very beautiful wrist-warmers. I have never seen the pattern, and I really don't understand how they have been knitted!

Thank you to my secret pal. This was really a generous gift.


I did some weaving, but because our new little kitty is crazy about all the loose ends I have not gotten much further with it. I will have to close the door to be able to finish this.


I have a finished sock! But this picture really makes it look rather ugly. The colors are not right and it looks very nice on my foot. I will try to take a better picture when I have finished the second sock.

It is this cuff that takes time....it is linen stitch pattern with a picot bind off. I am in a hurry finishing these socks now, cause my first Sock Club kit has been shipped and I would like to start knitting them right away.

I have done some shopping.....Rowan magazine for my membership. It is some nice designs in there, but I don't really know if I will be making anything from it. But when it comes to the new book "Fitted knits" I would really like to knit more than one of the designs.

For some time ago I also finished my second Ballband dishcloth.

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM , Blogger Madame Purl said...

What a cute hat and fingerless mitts. That's a really nice package.

 
At 7:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gratulerer med 4-åring i hus. Kjempeflott lue, og så fin pakke du har fått. Håper formen er bra.
Jeg har forresten kuttet ut bloggknappen min, det er derfor det er et rødt kryss.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home