Thursday, January 11, 2007

And then the new year begins!

This picture must be the best one from 2006. The ones I love the most in a precious moment.

The year of 2006 was not a very good year for me, so I am happy to have started a new and hopefully better year. At least it feels like it will be at better year. At the end of 2006 I have been feeling better and I have done a little knitting, too. Our home has been a mess, and I have not had access to our office because of the mess.


I have been knitting a hat and mittens for my girl that I will be felted once they are done. But I have sort of "forgotten" to finish this project...hum...

The Dale sweater was finished before Christmas. If I could only get my son to wear it!


And my princess has used her flower-scarf a lot.

At Christmas Eve the children enjoyed opening all the presents.


My son was happy with the new Firetruck.

And my daughter was happy with the Amazing Amanda doll. But Amanda is sort of driving us all crazy with her talking...


This sweater was my Christmas project and was finished in 2006. It is knitted in Rowan Big wool on 12 mm needles. A very fast knit!


I am almost finished with my Baudelaire socks too! It takes time....


A big happening for January 2007 - We have a ballerina in the house. Starting her first ballet lessons next week.And no....the Kitchen was of course not finished in 2006, but next week we will be very close to finished. The new kitchen cabinets are arriving on Monday!

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Glad you're "back", you did a lot of knitting! Great kids you've got!
Groeten uit Nederland

 
At 1:43 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Yay! Glad things are looking better. Your knits are beautiful and your family looks happy. :o)

 
At 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, great site, I found a lot of useful information here, thanks a lot for Your work!
With the best regards!
David

 
At 2:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job done, keep it up!with the best regards!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home