Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Life is hard, but knitting helps!

Thank you for all nice comments. I have been struggling since my last posting. It is not so easy for others to understand how much love there is between a cat and its owner. The fact that I have had all my health issues this last year makes it very hard. When you are stuck inside alone all day, the cats are a big support. This was a not a good time to live me, Dite.
But I am trying to put it all behind me, and think about all the good things I have in my life. I have two healthy and beautiful kids and a lovely "husband" (we are not married, but maybe sometime soon....DO YOU READ THIS!!!!!). And I have my knitting.... I have now finished my fingerless gloves from the latest Knitty. And they might come in handy soon, cause now we have some heavy rain and the fall is approaching very fast.
You remember my Hexagon adventure....It was too big for me, but it looks great on my mother. So she is the lucky owner. I gave it too her on Friday when she drove for one and a half hour just to keep sad me with company and make dinner for my family.

The first of the socks for my "husband" (Yes....I am giving hints here) is finished. They fit perfectly!
yesterday I received my first magazine from Interweave knits. There are some nice things, but I think I liked the fall Vogueknitting better.

4 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a perfect fit for your mum! She sounds like a fantastic person!

 
At 2:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Synd ikke jeg var moren din da! Den var aldeles lekker, og så annerledes!

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger toneab said...

Heldig hun er moren din som har en datter som deg !

 
At 6:02 PM , Blogger soapy said...

Glad it fit your mom.. Looks wonderful on her and those mitts & socks too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home