Friday, July 28, 2006

Hexagon number 4 finished

At the trip to the cabin I off course brought my knitting along. Since the Knitting Nature-book is very large and heavy to carry along I made a copy of the pattern. I finished the first two hexagons. But when I came back home and looked at the pictures in the book I realized that I had made a mistake on the inside section. There was an error in the pattern. So I had to fix it!

I have now finished 4 out of 7 hexagons. This project is fun to knit.This is what the front will look like!
I have now started on hexagon 5. Then I found another mistake in the pattern. Good I noticed it very early so I didn't have to rip very much. I really hope the rest of the pattern is right.

Another project was started at the cabin. Opal socks for the largest feet in our house. I am knitting with 2.5 mm needles. But I have been knitting to tight again so I think I will have to use 3 mm instead, except from on the ribbing.
yesterday I did some organizing. I have a lot of yarn, but I am afraid this is just some of it.

8 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hexagon, er det et teppe eller, flott mønster iallfall. Så fin tur dere hadde til Ertvågøya, nydelige bilder.Dt er deilig med ferie og flott vær nå.

 
At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gleder meg til å se toppen, tror den blir kjempefin

 
At 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guri så herlig den toppen blir; glær mæ te å se!! Koselige feriebilder. Du har litt garn du også:-)

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger soapy said...

hmmm hexagon, how neat!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanx for your comments on my blog, and about The Voque: I do the same with Interweave Knit, so if you need a pattern from that, let me know! (Will get my first issue in August)

 
At 11:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those hexagons look like very thrilling project - can't wait for the finished product!

 
At 7:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! tamiflu relenza roche Legal bookcase hinge Colorado sales springs tax Programs for web graphics and design Lexus ls400 accessories Cooking school roseville ca Online counterterrorism classes Carver chair levitra ibuprofen interaction taking Pamela+anderson+naked Over the counter fluoxetine design dreamweaver free web templates huntcreative web designer job Web design jupiter jelly purse white purses bags totes wallets bracelet website templates news a 1970 suped up pontiac gto judge Buspar globacizacion make a website for interior designer Crazy+eye+contact+lenses

 
At 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Limo ferrari tvs firstline plasma television

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home