Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lucky me!

I am taking part in the Nordic secret pal 2006, and today I received a gift from a Solveig in Denmark.
Inside there was very nice yarns . Two skeins Alpaca from Garnstudio, one skein handpainted alpaca from Atacama and one big skein of Lana Grossa sock yarn. I have a lot of projects I would like to knit where I can use all the yarn. The handpainted yarn is just lovely. It is 100 meter (110 yards) /50 gram so it is not as thin as most alpaca yarn. I think I will try to design something special for this yarn.

5 Comments:

At 4:26 PM , Blogger soapy said...

ohh yummy all those shade of reds!! I love them!

 
At 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 11:31 AM , Blogger Fjellrosa said...

WOOOOW missunnerlig ja....veldig lekkert garn........ men det fikk jeg jo av deg også da , tusen takk!!!!!! Klem Fjellrosa

 
At 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respects, your site is really excellently done
- knittacia.blogspot.com w
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 
At 4:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it South carolina culinary school Barn truck rental Free time management training material Certification disease hospital management project knowledge learning learning management organizatio College cooking school Goa cooking school Zoloft ball Betting poker tips Crilly bodybuilding Optometry schools degree Coat of arms for hamburger 1960 porsche rain shower water filter asian girls license+plate+frames Ativan stronger xanax dangers of ambien and drinking Nissan sentra 1991

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home