Friday, July 14, 2006

Not much blogging!

Not much blogging....

My health has been like a rollercoaster and I am so tired of the health problems so I am not writing more about that right now.
So what have happened this last month!
On July 4 my son had his birthday - 2 years old. He is such a fun and charming boy.


We have also been able to put on some hot weather clothes. But not today....now it is raining and not at all nice and warm outside.
Oh, yeh....my knitting. I finished the Jaywalkers a long time ago. And I have done some progress on the pullover. This photo is not a fresh update, because today I finished the front piece. I have also done some more spinning. It is so fun with the colors, but this wool from Lornas Laces was not easy to spin. So I don't think I will use this fiber again.


4 Comments:

At 11:37 PM , Blogger soapy said...

It's a great skein!! Good job!! Happy belated birthday for the birthday boY!! He's sooo cute! Sorry about your health issues, hope you have more good days then bad

 
At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ønsker deg god bedring og håper du får en koselig helg!

 
At 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 2:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home