Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Surf stripe pullover and future happenings!

I have finished the surf stripe pullover in Rowan natural silk aran. I think it looks nice and I like the colors. There was an awful lot of loose ends.
Two days ago I received another pattern. It is a very special pillow-pattern. I was inspired when I saw bent B starting on this one. Now I need to figure out what yarn to use!
There is so much exciting going on for knitters around the world. And I get very easy tempted. I would have loved to go on the Sea socks cruise and yarn Expedition, but unfortunately it is a very long airfare to LA. But I have joined the Socks for All Seasons club with Mama-E's yarn.
And, if that wasn't enough.... I have also bought tickets for the 2006 Knitting and Stitching Show in London. So now I need to get myself a new passport, book flight and hotel. And....I need someone to join me...

I have been a very good knitter lately - finishing two projects, so now I have casted on Fetching from the latest Knitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home