Thursday, August 17, 2006

One new and one lost-but-found!

I have wanted to knit this since it appeared on the Drops pattern-pages. And two days ago I started knitting. The pattern is not giving a very good explanation, but I think I have figured it out. It is a rib warmer and I am now knitting the back panel. The construction of this garment is pretty much the same as for pattern 28 in the latest Vogue knitting. The difference is that this one has lace and the one in Vogue has cables. And the yarn is also different. I think this will be a fast knit...but when having more than one project on my needles it still might take a while finishing it. I believe it was sometime early December I started knitting my first Clapotis. And then very soon after it sort of disappeared. When I was organizing my yarns and knitting- stash not to long ago I found it. So now I have been knitting on it again. This might take a while I'm afraid....
But it was inspiring getting to the part when it's time to drop stitches. I have so far dropped two times!

2 Comments:

At 1:15 AM , Blogger soapy said...

isn't so exciting when you start dropping those stitches..

 
At 1:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you have two interestiong projects on the needles! And maybe this time Clapotis will be finished for winter delight!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home