Tuesday, September 26, 2006

To knit or not to knit!

I don't want to talk so much about the health, but it has not been good. And I have not been able to do much knitting. It is hard to follow patterns when my head is spinning a lot. And concentration and memory has not been very cooperative lately. I have not even bothered looking at yarn on the internet.... But for a while ago I got the Maison Dixon Knitting Book and after a while I started knitting the Ballband dishcloth.That was really a perfect pattern for me right now. It is very easy, and a nice project for a dysfunctional brain :-) I have done a little progress on the socks, but the pattern is still hard to follow. And the Dale sweater has a very big chart that I have a hard time to follow, but I do a few rows now and then. In between my sleeping.....yes, I have done a lot of sleeping.

Yesterday we made 6 kg of Plum-jam! And it tastes good :-)

3 Comments:

At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fremdele i dårlig form, fant de ikke ut noe som helst på sykehuset. Stakkars deg Wenche, sender over en stor klem.

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Hannesol said...

Fine farger på kluten :-) God bedring, håper det ordner seg snart!

 
At 11:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Really like the greens, and own jam is SO nice! Take care of yourself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home