Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Queen of Yarn

This is the Queen of yarn. She likes to take a nap on my yarns that I have. On this picture she is cuddling up on a skein of Merino-Lambswool from Askeladden that I ordered at Nøstebarn.
Underneath was also a skein of Angora - Merino from the same shop. The last one was very soft and nice.
When I finished my socks I just had to cast on something new. I looked through my yarn and found 4 skeins Debbie Bliss Pure silk that I bought a year ago. Then I found a pattern in Vogue Knitting Spring 2005 that I have wanted to make. A lace Camisole in purple.


I also did some Magazine-shopping this morning. In a magazine from Denmark I found some patterns I would like to try out. It does not require yarn and needles, but rather fabrics and a sewing machine. What a challenge.....

I want to make pants for my son and a dress for myself. On the Internet I found a shop that sold the fabric for the dress. But I will make it in Yellow-brown colors in the same pattern as the red-orange dress.

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sewing machine..yikes. I have always wanted to sew but really scares me! Love the patterns though. Do you like Debbie Bliss? I have heard a lot about it but never felt it or tried it. My LYS doesn't carry. Cammie looks pretty!

 
At 9:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nydelig pus, nydelig garn! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home