Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rock and Weave socks finished

My first Blue Moon fiber arts socks are finished. It was the sideways cuffs in linen stitch that made these socks a bit out of the ordinary. That was also the most time-consuming part.
When I state that the socks are finished, that is not really true. I still need buttons on them, but I will have to buy some first.
Just can't get this color right on the screen.
I have 34 grams of yarn leftover that I can use for something else. Maybe together with solid sock yarn.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

H'ya, found you from RSC. I really like the socks and I'm thinking I might have to do a pair. I scrolled down your site and can I just say that the piggle (?) is the cutest thing ever! Makes me wish I had a girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home