Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sock-progress and more


I have finished the heel on both socks and started on the leg. I do not have an awful lot of yarn left so I think they will be rather short. So maybe I should just skip the cable-pattern.

Tomorrow I am casting on my first Fitted Knits project. It is the turtleneck, and I am knitting it in Rowan Calmer. I am so looking forward to it!

In the mailbox yesterday was another Magazine. Spin-off this time. The socks on the front-cover is knitted in Kool-Aid dyed hand spun yarn. So now I am dreaming about dying and spinning,too. But then it is the problem with finding time for it - and the energy!

I will try to post again tomorrow with my turtleneck on needles and with pictures from the Cat Show that Zari participate in.

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, som du blogger for tiden. Koselig! Blir nok ikke å dra til utstillingen i dag. Tror jeg, de tre SØTE små her hjemme er ikke fullt så søte hele tiden... Korse ble godkjent i går, så vi er på vei mot int. ch., men hun ble ikke valgt ut blant korthårete hunnkatter pga. nervøsitet (som ga store svarte øyner). Flotte sokker, likte fargen. Blir spennde å se toppen!

 
At 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takk for hilsen i bloggen Knittacia! Her er det mye flott; du kan kunsten å finne garnskatter :-). Katten er nydelig; en hvit prinsesse! God påske til deg og dine!

 
At 6:04 AM , Blogger Chris said...

Hi We LOVE SOCKS THAT ROCK! VISIT US AT HTTP://WWW.KNITIOTSOFSTOCKTON.BLOGSPOT.COM/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home