Thursday, March 29, 2007

This past week I have...

...ordered wallpaper for the living room in a pretty dramatic pattern from Cole & Son. I am talking gold! I am looking forward to seeing how it will look up on the wall!

My other project was getting some more light on the kitchen. For some reason I have not gotten myself into doing this job. Wonder why.... I was not really looking forward to it. Cause it looked rather hard. But then I just did it...
...and it worked out perfectly!

And it looks good, too. (Except from that wire hanging down i n the back....will need to fix that as well)
We got lucky with the camera this week, too. I must say he is a pretty handsome young boy.

And I have finally been able to get him to wear the sweater I made for him. I am not really satisfied with it dough...The tractor should not have been so low.

I have some new knitting supplies too. Needles for my first two Fitted Knits projects and a skein of very beautiful Rialto from Debbie Bliss. It is a test-skein, and I just love-love-love this color. The yarn is very soft, too. 100% Merino 105 meter per 50 gram.

I think the color is more right in this picture!

5 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kjempeflott tapet!!!!! Den gleder jeg meg til å se ferdig på veggen :o)

Tøff gutt du har og ser veldig fornøyd ut med genseren, da :D

God helg!

 
At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sweater so sweet! The wallpaper is great and wow great job on the lights!

 
At 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I can't remember the color and unfortunatly I threw out the label but, I tell you what if you want the one in the picture I will send it to you because I tried it and I really don't like it, I had a horriable time with gauge and I found it split. You are a better knitter than I and may have more luck, so if you would like it let me know. I know I am not giving it a good recommendation but you might have better luck. Let me know.

 
At 1:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not like the yarn!, I just posted about it and why over on my blog. I bet it is on discount, it may be me but I really did not like it.

 
At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heisann!
Jeg har vært en tur inne på blogen din og kikket. Hvor var der mange fine ting.
Den høres veldig spennende ut den sokkeklubben. Hvordan blir man med i den?

Hilsen Ragnhild
rkjetsaa@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home