Sunday, April 22, 2007

Boatneck Bluebell finished!

I just finished my second Fitted Knit - Boatneck Bluebell.
For this I used some yarn I have had in my stash for a while. A discontinued yarn Angora Tweed from Garnstudio. Luckily the now have started to sell this again. It is a very nice yarn.
Needles I used was 5 mm as called for in the pattern, but the yarn has 145 meters (158 yards) per 50 grams so my stitches are a bit loos. I had 8 skeins of yarn in this color and I still have 2 and 1/2 left.
And of course the cat likes to take part in the photo shoot!

5 Comments:

At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fin!
Du kler disse trange sakene du! Håper det er bra med deg.

 
At 2:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks fantastic!

 
At 3:33 AM , Blogger Adrienne said...

Looks good! I am going to make this one for the fall!!!!

 
At 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skal si du strikker for tiden! Genseren ble flott, du kler fargen godt. Artig bilde :o)

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Elena said...

Den är helt fantastisk (skriver på svenska, och hoppas du förstår...) - absolutely gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home