Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween!

On Saturday we where invited to a Halloween-party. It is nice when we adults get the chance of dressing up in costumes from time to time. So I bought some simple costumes on a toyshop. I was amazed at how much there is to buy in stores now. It has not been very common to celebrate Halloween in Norway, but during the last years there has been a growing interest for it. So I was trying to look a bit scary.

But that is not so easy to do. And it does not come naturally for this man behind me :-)

He tends to smile...I guess that is a good thing! Not very scary are we?
We had a very fun night and came home late. Sunday was less fun, but I managed....

On Thursday we had a knitting-get-together in Trondheim. And where? At a quilt-shop!
We had a good time, and some even left the place with some new fabrics.

At the Firestarter socks was finished Friday night. So I tried to take some nice pictures of my feet, but that is not easy....
And you can't really see the pattern very well either. But they fit perfectly and I am very happy with the result.
I also finished two other small projects, but I will have to show pictures of them sometime later when the new owner gets it. But I have started on a blanket. I will be my first. It is the pattern form Mason Dixon Knitting. Not really a fun project, so we will see how this ends up.

3 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Blogger Cloudberry said...

Fin farge på sokkene - har de på lista mi ;)

Så gøy ut med Halloween party!!

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger CamillaS said...

God bedring etter operasjonen! Håper den kan løse noen av alle problemene du har hatt! Lykke til! :D

 
At 6:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Likar i grunn ikkje vampyrar, men nå rdei smiler så fint er dei i grunn litt søte :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home