Sunday, April 29, 2007

The ballerina is dancing, mummy is sewing!

We have had a some exciting days lately. Our daughter was dancing on stage for the first time. The dance school had a very big show last night. She was one of the youngest participants dancing in a Smurf-costume.

Afterwards the had a pyjamas-act! She and all the others did very well, and we are already looking forward to next years show. She is in the blue pyjamas, that I had to modify to fit.

Yohoo...so I managed to figure out of the pattern sheet. Here I have just finished all the pieces, ready for sewing it together.
And in a little while I finished this far. It is starting to look like pants. Not bad!
But at this point I had to take a pause. I could not understand the next instructions. Guess I need to sleep on it. After all - I am not very experienced when it comes to sewing.

I have started on my #3 Fitted knits (these projects are really fast). This time it is the Textured tunic. I am looking forward to seeing how this one will fit me!

I have also received my second Rocking sock club kit. The colors are such a beauty and the yarn is a very soft and luxurious blend of merino and silk. I just can not see myself knitting socks from this yarn! Maybe some kind of scarf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home